Hood Medicine and PathCheck Foundation have brought together experts to answer your questions
- Is it safe for my child to return to school?
- How does the Delta variant affect risk?
- What if my child is not vaccinated? What if I am not vaccinated?
- Can I ask my teacher if they are vaccinated?
- What are safety considerations for bus riders, athletics, and after school activities?
- How to I support children as they transition back to class?
- How can I ask about improvements to air filters, etc.?
Webinar on Wednesday, Jul 28 at noon EST. Recording here
- Dr. Shanice Hudson, Hood Medicine Chair
- Dr. Eric Yancy, Hood Medicine Medical Advisor
- Dr. Quinn Chipley, Hood Medicine Mental Health Advisor
- Aisha Taylor, Engineer and Educator
- Jonathan White, Hood Medicine Director of Policy and Engagement
- Moderator: Paul Baier, PathCheck
- 2 min overview about about biggest areas of concern and risks (5 min)
- Discussion and Q&A (30 min)