Careers at PathCheck
Research Analyst - India
The research analyst will manage research as well as manage the resources needed to support research. In the short term, the focus is on developing a digital solution for pandemic preparedness and response. The candidate will spend about 1/2 of the time in research and programming, and 1/2 of time in writing papers, updating websites, and broad communication. The role involves coordinating work in data science, privacy-preserving techniques, cryptography, analytical dashboards, and digital health tools.
- Research and Programming
- Carry out research in machine learning/AI for healthcare/privacy/distributed machine learning/epidemiological modeling.
- Coordinate different multidisciplinary teams on research projects/competitions/
collaborations and convey research findings and developments including status and results clearly and efficiently both internally and externally, verbally and in writing.
- Help launch apps using programming and interfacing with other programmers
- Writing and dissemination
- Work along with the research and grant writing teams, to facilitate paper publications and acquire funding.
- Talk to the press, make presentations, represent the foundation in meetings, and maintain the website
- Coordinate online webinars/talks/conferences.
- Research experience; working with a large set of collaborators.
- Programming skills in python/TensorFlow/PyTorch.
- Stakeholder management/strong sense of ownership.
- Hands-on experience in machine learning and deep learning.
- Efficient in conveying research through paper writing, grant writing, websites
- Recent Graduate or currently a bachelor's/master's student with a background in computer science, computational biology, mathematics, data science, or similar areas.
Project Coordinator - India
The PathCheck Foundation is seeking a dedicated and organized Project Coordinator to join our team. As a Project Coordinator, you will play a critical role in supporting the planning, coordination, and execution of our projects aimed at leveraging technology for public health initiatives. You will work closely with internal teams, external partners, and stakeholders to ensure the successful implementation of our projects, contributing to the overall mission of the PathCheck Foundation.
- Project Planning and Coordination:
- Collaborate with project managers to define project scope, objectives, and deliverables.
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans, including timelines, milestones, and resource allocation.
- Coordinate project activities and ensure tasks are assigned and completed on time.
- Monitor project progress, identify potential risks, and propose mitigation strategies.
- Track project expenses and assist in budget management.
- Serve as a central point of contact for project-related communications.
- Facilitate effective communication among project team members, stakeholders, and external partners.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, prepare agendas, and document meeting minutes.
- Provide regular project status updates to stakeholders and team members.
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation, including project plans, meeting minutes, and project-related correspondence.
- Assist in preparing project reports and presentations for internal and external audiences.
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date project data is recorded and maintained in project management systems or tools. Resource Coordination:
- Assist in resource allocation and coordination, ensuring the availability of necessary personnel, equipment, and materials.
- Support procurement processes by liaising with vendors and coordinating procurement activities.
- Assist in managing contracts and agreements with external partners.
4. Quality Assurance and Evaluation:
- Assist in monitoring project deliverables and ensure they meet quality standards.
- Contribute to the evaluation and assessment of project outcomes, capturing lessons learned and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., project management, public health, business administration).
- Proven experience as a project coordinator or similar role, preferably in the healthcare or nonprofit sector.
- Familiarity with data science and consumer apps preferred but not mandatory,
- Experience in a software company or project a plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in project management tools and software.
- Familiarity with public health initiatives and/or technology-driven projects is desirable.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and build positive relationships with stakeholders.
- Attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and a proactive approach to overcoming challenges.
This is a part-time remote position for candidates based in India. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to contribute to innovative projects aimed at improving public health outcomes through technology.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and interest in the position. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Note: The responsibilities and qualifications outlined above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this role. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required.